The Flora of Israel - Video Course
Between 1973 and 2007 Prof. Danin has given the course "Flora of Israel" in the Hebrew University, Jerusalem. The course's field excursions were recorded here and are presented in this video course.
Content is in Hebrew, but closed captions are available: click the CC icon on each video to view. Enjoy the videos!
- Introduction, Welcome
- The Caesarea Landscape, clay soil and ancient flowerbeds
- Ammophila arenaria and its adaptation to the environment
- Artemesia Monosperma Plant Society
- Cyperus capitatus & Cyperus sharonensis
- Calligonum commosum
- Adjustment to Moving Sands: Stems Growing Out of Roots
- Plant Company of Artemesia monosperma and Retama raetam
- Plant Society of Retama raetam and Helianthemum Stipulatum
- Lesson Summary